Water without Borders is grateful and accepts all monetary donations. The list below shows some ways of what your investment can do.
- To get some of these water projects done all you need to do is donate about 10 dollars a month and you can provide a family clean drinking water for 20 years. This can and will save countless lives.
- A 55 dollar investment will buy a concrete bio sand water filter which the BioSand Filters remove 95.0 to 99.0% of organic contaminants, including bacteria, viruses, protozoa, worms, and particles.
- A 75 dollar investment will by a sand filter for the mountains of Ivoire Haiti. Water that is produced by the BSF is free of discoloration, odor, and unpleasant taste and each filter can surveys up to 8 people.
- An investment of 110 dollars will get a Hydraid Bio-Sand water filter just about any ware in the world.
The Hydraid Bio-Sand water filter uses the same process as the BSF which was developed by Dr. David Manz,
while he was a professor and researcher at a University in Canada His Home-based models can produce
between 20 and 60 liters of water per hour.
- 300 dollar investment will train a technician in good safe water practice and how to build and install a sand
filter in a third world country. This is one of the best investments we make. Just think about the ripple effect
and how many people this will benefit.
- 1,000 dollar investment will buy The "Explorer" Hand Drilling System. This System™ is one of the most versatile
hand drilling systems in production.
- A 3,000 dollar commitment will fund a research mission to one of our proposed project locations.
- If you would like to sponsor a well in a third world country the cost will vary between countries and even ware
in the countries. Our best guess is between 5,500 and 15,500 dollars this cost will cover finding the right
location, the drilling, installing the pump, and educating the community.
- If you would like to sponsor a whole Village the cost starts at 15,000 dollars this includes at least one well and
installing up to 25 sand filters thorough the community.
- A 40,000 dollar investment will enable us to build a dorm, classroom, locker room for the employees, and this
gives WWB a larger presence in the community we work in.
- 250,000 dollars will pay for a new Water Center in Africa or Haiti.
- A 350,000 dollar donation will purchase a disaster relief 100% mobile self-contained water unit. This unit will
be for the US and will be able to be just about any ware in the country in 48 hours.